- How much do you get paid at Google?
- What is the highest salary at Google?
- Do Google employees get discounts?
- What is Google CEO salary?
- How much do janitors make at Google?
- Is food free at Google?
- What is the salary of Google CEO in rupees?
- How can I get job in Google?
- Who is the highest paid CEO?
- What is the salary of CEO of Apple?
- Who is the highest paid CEO in the world?
Top Google Salaries – By Title
The highest paid Google employees are Senior Developers at $150,000 annually.
The lowest paid Google employees are Entry Levels at $49,000.
How much do you get paid at Google?
The average Google salary ranges from approximately $37,425 per year for Brand Ambassador to $204,864 per year for Technical Lead. Average Google hourly pay ranges from approximately $13.14 per hour for Customer Service Representative to $90.00 per hour for Release Engineer.
What is the highest salary at Google?
The 10 Highest Paid Jobs at Google
- 1 – FINANCE DIRECTOR. Salary: $339,009.
- 2 – ENGINEERING DIRECTOR. Salary: $272,370.
- 3 – BUSINESS OPERATIONS PRINCIPAL. Salary: $253,287.
- 4 – GROUP PRODUCT MANAGER. Salary: $247,996.
- 5 – SENIOR STAFF ENGINEER. Salary: $207,555.
- 6 – LEAD SOFTWARE ENGINEER. Salary: $206,272.
- 7 – STAFF SOFTWARE ENGINEER.
- 8 – SITE RELIABILITY ENGINEER.
Do Google employees get discounts?
Google offers discounts for their employees to attend events where they’re likely to learn something new that would help them in their job. They also offer discounts to their employees for a selection of museums.
What is Google CEO salary?
|Alma mater||Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur Stanford University The Wharton School|
|Salary||US$1,881,066 (2018) US$1,333,557 (2017) US$199.7 million (2016)|
|Title||CEO of Google|
6 more rows
How much do janitors make at Google?
The national average Janitor salary is $25,181.
Is food free at Google?
Google Free Lunch or Snacks
Google provides free food and drinks for its employees. On Fridays, there is also beer and wine.
What is the salary of Google CEO in rupees?
The salary of Google CEO, Sundar Pichai cannot be revealed publicly but according to the confidential sources, the salary of Sundar Pichai is given as salary of Rs 1285 crore, $200 million per annum .annual salary package by Google.
How can I get job in Google?
Apply for a job
- Once you’ve found a job you want to apply for, click the APPLY button near the top of the job description.
- Sign in to your Google Account. Take note of which email you use to sign in and apply. We’ll send you notifications and updates at this address.
- Upload your resume, fill out the form, review, and submit it.
Who is the highest paid CEO?
Top 10 Highest Paid Executives for 2018
- Total compensation: $71.4 million.
- Stephen Schwarzman – CEO/Chairman Blackstone Group LP.
- Total compensation: $69.1 million.
- Tony James – Executive Vice Chairman, Blackstone Group LP.
- Total compensation: $66.2 million.
- Stephen Angel – CEO, Linde PLC.
- Total compensation: $66.1 million.
What is the salary of CEO of Apple?
Apple CEO Tim Cook earned a compensation package of $15.7 million.
Who is the highest paid CEO in the world?
Here how much the five highest-paid CEOs of 2017 earned last year and the year before.
- Hock Tan, Broadcom. 2016 salary: $24.7 million.
- Leslie Moonves, CBS. 2016 salary: $69.6 million.
- W. Nicholas Howley, TransDigm.
- Jeff Bewkes, Time Warner. 2016 salary: $32.6 million.
- Stephen Kaufer, TripAdvisor. 2016 salary: $1.2 million.