Google AdWords is Google’s online advertising program, the program allows you to create online ads to reach audiences that are interested in the products and services you offer.
The AdWords platform runs on pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, i.e.
you have to pay every time a visitor clicks your ad.
What is Google AdWords for?
AdWords (Google AdWords) is an advertising service by Google for businesses wanting to display ads on Google and its advertising network. The AdWords program enables businesses to set a budget for advertising and only pay when people click the ads. The ad service is largely focused on keywords.
What are the benefits of Google AdWords?
Top 10 Benefits of Google AdWords
- Increase Brand Awareness.
- Faster Result Than SEO.
- Outrank Your Competitor Ads.
- Influence The Audience To Make The Purchase.
- Increase Ad Visibility To The High-Quality Audience.
- Test, Test, Test & Let The Best Win.
- Create Campaign Strategies Based On Users’ Demographics.
- Schedule The Ads To Reach The Audience At The Right Time.
How do Google ads work?
Suggested clip · 62 seconds
AdWords tutorial from Google – Step 4: How AdWords works
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
Why are Google ads important?
Google AdWords increases leads and customers
If your campaigns are set up properly, it has the potential to send extremely targeted leads to your website, E-commerce website, opt-in form or other online property. Google AdWords allows you to focus on people who are searching for what you have to offer.