- How much profit does YouTube make a year?
- How much does YouTube pay per 2019?
- What is YouTube’s net worth?
- Who is the highest paid YouTuber in 2019?
- Who is the highest paid YouTuber?
- Who is the richest YouTuber?
- How much is 1000 YouTube views worth?
- How much money does 1 million YouTube views make?
- How do YouTubers get paid?
- Who is the richest YouTuber in the World 2019?
- Who is the richest female YouTuber?
- Can you get rich off of YouTube?
- Who is the richest kid YouTuber?
- Who is the best YouTuber in the World 2019?
- Who are the top 10 YouTubers 2019?
- Is KSI rich?
- How can I be a YouTuber?
- Who has the most subscribers on YouTube 2019?
YouTube probably generates $16 billion to $25 billion in annual revenue, making the video service big enough to crack the top half of the Fortune 500.
How much profit does YouTube make a year?
YouTube is the top video site in the world, with more than a billion users and $4 billion in annual revenue. What it isn’t: Profitable, according to the Wall Street Journal. Some unnamed person at Google reportedly said that the site is “roughly break-even.” That is an astounding assertion.
How much does YouTube pay per 2019?
The usual price is $10 to $50 per 1000 views of the video. So if a video is expected to generate a million views, the price for the sponsored post will be between $10000 to $50000. I know that does sound like a huge amount as compared to YouTube Partner Program or even affiliate marketing.
What is YouTube’s net worth?
If its revenue was $3.5 billion in 2015, in 2016 it was estimated to be $5.9 billion, which is quite the jump.
Who is the highest paid YouTuber in 2019?
It’s Not Surprising That This YouTube Star Has the Biggest Net Worth in 2019
- Jeffree Star: $50 million.
- Daniel Middleton: $45 million.
- Colleen Ballinger: $30 million.
- Felix Kjellberg: $20 million.
- Jake Paul: $19 million.
- Logan Paul: $19 million.
- Sean McLoughlin: $16 million.
- Lilly Singh: $14 million. Source: YouTube.
Who is the highest paid YouTuber?
Here’s how they rank:
- Dude Perfect — $20 million.
- DanTDM — $18.5 million.
- Jeffree Star — $18 million. YouTube.
- Markiplier — $17.5 million. Getty/Tommaso Boddi.
- VanossGaming — $17 million. Vanoss Gaming.
- Jacksepticeye — $16 million. YouTube.
- PewDiePie — $15.5 million. YouTube.
- Logan Paul — $14.5 million. Nicholas Hunt/Getty Images.
Who is the richest YouTuber?
From controversial brothers to a toy-loving 7-year-old boy, here is the list of highest-paid YouTubers, according to Forbes.
- Jacksepticeye – $16 million.
- VanossGaming – $17 million.
- Markiplier – $17.5 million.
- Jeffree Star – $18 million.
- DanTDM – $18.5 million.
- Jake Paul – $21.5 million.
- Ryan ToysReview – $22 million.
How much is 1000 YouTube views worth?
On Average the YouTube channel can receive $18 per 1,000 ad views. This equates to $3 – $5 per 1000 video views.
How much money does 1 million YouTube views make?
But in most cases, the average per 1,000 views for any given YouTuber would be around $1.50 – $3. Also if you have a hardcore audience like David Dobrik or Casey Neistat who’s viewers which almost every video till the very end. They could expect to earn $3 – $7 per 1,000 views or $3000 – $7000 per 1 million views.
How do YouTubers get paid?
This allows YouTubers to be paid through views and through advertisements served on their page. If it’s a CPC advertisement, then you get paid based on how many viewers click on the ads surrounding your video. Per view, advertisers on average pay $.18. If your channel receives 1,000 views, it’s worth $18.
Who is the richest YouTuber in the World 2019?
Most Rich YouTubers and their Net Worth in 2018 and 2019
- Jake Paul. 21 years old Jake Paul is one of the richest YouTuber who has earned his career-best income from his merchandise business.
- Dude Perfect. This YouTuber has a net worth of USD 20 million.
- Daniel Middleton. He is a professional gamer, mainly on the famous game Minecraft.
- Evan Fong.
- Felix Kjellberg.
- Mark Fischbach.
Who is the richest female YouTuber?
Top 10 Female YouTubers
- RCLBeauty101. Subscribers: 13 million.
- IISuperwomanII. Subscribers: 13 million.
- Zoella. Subscribers: 12 million.
- Wengie. Subscribers: 11 million.
- Bethany Mota. Subscribers: 10 million.
- Lindsey Stirling. Subscribers: 10 million.
- Rosanna Pansino. Subscribers: 10 million.
- Miranda Sings. Subscribers: 8.9 million.
Can you get rich off of YouTube?
Earning directly through YouTube
To earn directly through YouTube, you must partner with the site. Once you do, there are several ways to cash in, but to become a partner you must meet the requirements: Your videos must abide by the site’s advertising guidelines, and you need at least 10,000 channel views.
Who is the richest kid YouTuber?
Here’s a list of the richest YouTubers in 2018
- Daniel Middleton (dantdm) – USD$16.5m.
- Evan Fong (vanossgaming) – USD$15.5m.
- Dude Perfect – USD$14m.
- Logan Paul – USD$12.5m.
- Mark Fischbach (Markiplier) – USD$12.5m.
- Felix Kjelberg (Pewdiepie) – USD$12m.
- Jake Paul – USD$11.5m.
- Ryan Toysreview – USD$11m.
Who is the best YouTuber in the World 2019?
These are the top 25 YouTube personalities with the most subscribers:
- PewDiePie — 99.7 million subscribers.
- Dude Perfect — 44.8 million subscribers.
- Badabun — 41.9 million subscribers.
- Whinderssonnunes — 36.6 million subscribers.
- JuegaGerman — 36.3 million subscribers.
- El Rubius — 35.6 million subscribers.
Who are the top 10 YouTubers 2019?
Top 10 Most Subscribed YouTube Channels of January 2019
- EminemMusic. 35.7m subscribers.
- Ed Sheeran. 36.8m subscribers.
- DudePerfect. 38.7m subscribers.
- WWE. 39.2m subscribers.
- Justin Bieber. 43.1m subscribers.
- Konrad Cunha Dantas. 46.1m subscribers.
- 5-Minute Crafts. 48.1m subscribers.
- T-Series. 87.1m subscribers.
Is KSI rich?
KSI has taken the internet by storm with his YouTube channel. And he’s an inspiration to many of the younger generation, due to his incredible success from simply recording himself playing video games. As of 2019, KSI’s net worth is roughly $5 million.
How can I be a YouTuber?
Here are the 11 steps you need to take in order become a successful YouTuber:
- Define what success means to you and remember it.
- Develop your channel’s goals and content.
- Map it out.
- Make sure your channel page is welcoming.
- Mind your SEO.
- Be consistent. Be-be consistent.
- Get to the point.
- Keep up with your niche.
Who has the most subscribers on YouTube 2019?
Most popular YouTube channels as of September 2019, ranked by number of subscribers (in millions)
|Number of subscribers in millions|
6 more rows