For such applications, the average App Store ads cost per acquisition is around $6.00.
App publishers working in the Music, Books and Weather categories are to pay the lowest price – only about $0.30 per acquisition.
Games, Health, Lifestyle and Education app publishers buy users within the App Store for around $1.50.
How do I promote my app in the Apple store?
How To Promote Your App in Apple’s App Store
- Optimize For Your Targeted Keywords. This is the most important aspect of App Store optimization.
- Submit Your App to Directories.
- Reach Out to Bloggers.
- Review Your App Name.
- Offer Your App for Free (or Add a Free Version)
- Enable Facebook Connect.
- Redesign Your Icon.
- Reduce Your App’s Size.
Do Apple apps have ads?
Apple has started showing ads in the iOS App Store for US users. The company announced plans for this earlier this year, and a small number of iPhone and iPad users signed up to the iOS 10 beta have already been shown the ads. From this week onwards, though, they’re rolling out to regular users, too.
What is Apple search ads?
Apple Search Ads is an efficient and easy way to help people discover your app on the App Store for iPhone and iPad. There’s no better place to be seen than at the top of App Store search. You can reach engaged users on the most affordable mobile ad platform.
How do I search for an app in the Apple store?
How to search the App Store for a specific collection
- Launch the App Store app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the search icon in the bottom navigation.
- Type in a general search term that focuses more on a feature or category, such as “Apple Pay” or “Touch ID”.
How do I get my app noticed?
We’re going to outline 7 surefire ways to get more eyes on your app and really get it noticed.
- Have a solid ASO plan.
- Build your social media community.
- Seek out app reviews from websites and YouTube channels.
- Maximize the assets the App Store lets you include.
- Look for app contests where the users vote.
How can I promote my app?
65 Simple Ways To Promote Your Mobile App
- Define your landing page. Make a simple and clear introduction of your app—one sentence should suffice.
- Start a blog.
- Use social media.
- Use teasers.
- Create a video intro to your app.
- Pitch tech blogs.
- Ask for app reviews.
- Contact writers in the niche.