- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- Click Campaigns from the page menu.
- Click the plus button to create a new campaign.
- In the “Goals” section, choose the desired result of your campaign.
- From the “Campaign type” section, select Display Network.
- Next, you’ll set parameters for your campaign, including:
How do I set up a remarketing tag?
Create or edit your global site tag and remarketing event snippet
- Sign in to Google Ads.
- Click on the tools icon in the upper right and click Audience Manager under the section labeled “Shared library”
- On the left, click Audience sources.
- In the “Google Ads tag” card, click SET UP TAG.
What is Google AdWords remarketing?
Google Ads remarketing is a form of online advertising that enables sites to show targeted ads to users who have already visited their site. Remarketing, also known as retargeting, can dramatically increase your conversion rates and ROI.
What is remarketing and how does it work?
Remarketing works by placing cookies on your website visitors device(s) when they meet your criteria. Their cookie ID is added to your remarketing audience list. For example you may wish to target visitors that viewed a particular page or section on your website but didn’t make a purchase or complete and enquiry form.
How do I set up dynamic remarketing?
Suggested clip 49 seconds
How to create a dynamic remarketing campaign – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip