Employing a few of these top AdWords tips can kick start the process by lifting your CTR.
5 Hacks to Increase Clicks on Your Google AdWords Ads
- Add competitors’ keywords to your headlines.
- Use higher-converting ad copy.
- Link ads to bespoke landing pages.
- Use expanded text ads and extensions.
How do I get more clicks on Google ads?
9 Ways to improve AdWords CTR (click through rate)
- 1. Make full use of all types of ad extension.
- Write compelling advert copy.
- Include your target keywords in your adverts.
- Create tightly themed keyword groups.
- Use title capitalisation in your adverts!
- Use the advert display URL effectively.
- Regularly adjust your bids.
- Include call to actions and symbols in your advert copy.
What is a Google click?
When someone clicks your ad, like on the blue headline of a text ad, Google Ads counts that as a click. Relevant, highly-targeted ads are more likely to receive clicks. In your account statistics, you’ll see the click-through rate (CTR), which tells you how many people who’ve seen your ad end up clicking on it.
Is Google AdWords pay per click?
Google Ads (formerly known as Google AdWords) is the single most popular PPC advertising system in the world. Google Ads operates on a pay-per-click model, in which users bid on keywords and pay for each click on their advertisements.
How much do Google pay per click?
On average, companies spend $9000 to $10,000 per month on Google Ads, with the average cost-per-click (CPC) ranging from $1 to $2 on the Google Search Network and resting under $1 on the Google Display Network.