Here we go.
- Step 1 – Create segmented content.
- Step 2 – Promote content to your “warm audience”
- Step 3 – Target “lookalike audiences”
- Step 4 – Promote your best content.
- Step 5 – Effective remarketing.
- Step 6 – Using the Facebook pixel.
- Step 7 – Remarketing with a video.
- Step 8 – Remarketing yet again.
How do I create a funnel on Facebook?
To set up a funnel in Facebook Analytics:
- Click Activity from the menu on the left, then click Funnels.
- Click Create Funnel.
- Click Add Funnel Step and select an event.
- After adding a funnel step, you have the following options:
- Add at least one more funnel step.
What is a Facebook ad funnel?
A Facebook sales funnel is designed to capture users’ interest and nurture them until they’re ready to purchase. You can do this with organic posts, but it’s often more effective with reinforced or spearheaded with highly targeted Facebook ads designed to appeal to users in particular stages of the funnel.
How do you set up a funnel?
Suggested clip · 64 seconds
How to Set Up Conversion Funnels in Google Analytics – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
What are funnels?
A funnel is the set of steps a visitor needs to go through before they can reach the conversion. Think about the Amazon purchase funnel. There are a few steps a visitor has to go through before they can purchase a product. They have to add a product to the cart.
How do I create an online sales funnel?
5 Steps to Building Your First Online Sales Funnel
- Create a great landing page. Your website’s landing page is the first impression potential customers will instantly have of your business.
- Present a front-end offer.
- Give an upsell offer on the back end.
- Offer a downsize option.
- Keep it going.
How do I create a Facebook campaign?
How to Set Up a Facebook Ad Campaign
- Step 1: Select Your Campaign Objective.
- Step 2: Give Your Ad Campaign a Name.
- Step 3: Set Up the Audience Targeting.
- Step 4: Set Up Your Ad Placement.
- Step 5: Set Up Your Campaign Budget and Bidding.
- Step 6: Set Up Your Facebook Ads.