Here’s my complete step-by-step process for how to make money blogging:
- Choose a Profitable Blogging Niche.
- Level up Your Content Skills.
- Figure out Which Traffic Sport to Play.
- Grow Your Email List with Pop Ups.
- Begin Monetizing with Affiliate Programs.
- Develop a Unique Mechanism.
- Launch the Minimum Viable Funnel.
Is blogging still profitable in 2019?
Today, blogging still functions in that way, but a lot has changed. In 2019, blogging has become a profitable online profession. In today’s time, you can easily start a blog in less than 10 minutes.
How do I make my blog lucrative?
5 Proven Strategies to Build a Profitable Blog
- Be Open About Who You Are.
- Get to Know Your Audience and Give Them What They Need.
- Build Your Email List From the Start.
- Focus on a Core Group of Affiliate Products.
- Create Your Own Product.
How do beginner blogs make money?
Let me break them down for you.
- Affiliate Income. One of the easiest and most common ways to make money blogging, for beginners, is affiliate marketing.
- eBooks. If you want to sell your own products, an ebook is a great way to make money blogging.
- Online Courses.
- Freelance Writing.
- Google Adsense.
- Coaching and Consulting.
How long before a blog becomes profitable?
If you’re a beginner allow 6 months to make coffee money (a few dollars a month), 12 months to make a part-time income and 24 months to make a full-time income. Your results may vary of course, but after being active in the blogging world for 15+ years, these are reasonable averages.